June 25, 2017
BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES~~ ♥
I found in the internet that we can actually create a HEALTHIER pancake out of OAT FLOUR, EGGS, and BANANAS so I decided to make one today and it tastes just like HEAVEN~~~
- ⅓ cup oat flour (or flour of choice. I used rolled oats and used my food processor to crush it)
- 1 egg
- 1-2 ripe bananas (depends on how sweet you want your pancakes to be)
- 1 drop of vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp baking flour
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend them
- Heat the pan on low heat (I used non stick so I didn’t used oil)
- Scoop out the batter and cook (this cooks fast so make sure to act fast hahaha)
- Once you smell the irresistible smell of banana, flip them then serve.
It wasnt that sweet nor bland… just right for my taste (since I’m not a fan of sweet dishes)
THE PANCAKE IS SO SOFT AND SO ADDICTING😍😍😍 I used my nonstick frypan and didn’t used any cooking fats!!!!
Healthy!!!!!! And yummy!!!!
It is so soft and yummy!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I repeat. Just delicious!!!